Walker of Assissi: Catholic Love

 

Walker of Assissi: Catholic Love

Week from 9th to 15th March 2020. Sixth Edition. Second Year of The Apostolate of the Teaching of Christ. English Edition. 


I am Eunice Shade and there are not Jesuits priests in this story. And priests and nuns, they have not sin against me. They have been kind and respectful.

But is true that my first suffering began when I was 12 years old. The years 1992-1993 because I was born in October of 1980. I still ask: Why me? And there is no answer. I am married; I am in loved with Erick Moisés Aguirre Aragón. We have been together for 25 years. In this story many names were mentioned by mistake. Not anymore. That is the reason for this correction, to avoid misunderstandings and slandering.

I am Apostle of The Teaching of Christ. My Apostolate began in Leon, Nicaragua, in February 2019. This is the 6th year of my conversion and 2nd of my Apostolate. I listened to The Lord in March-April 2015. I walked to Saint Pío X in June 2015. I walked to Saint Paul Cathedral in August 2015 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The Lord called me to conversion and I consented. I walked to The Assumption of Mary Cathedral on February 23rd, 2019. My call to Sanctity born from Faith. Brother Benito Agustín Díaz López de La Salle told me: What Jesus tells you and what you tell Jesus is sacred. And is blasphemy against The Holy Spirit interfere with Jesus and you. And I believe in Brother Benito. 2019 is a year of prayer, teaching and writing. For the 1st one I pray in English, Spanish and Latin. For teaching I preach the Word of The Lord, and I give Testimony of Him in each house where The Lord allows me. I prayed in León, Managua, El Rama, El Crucero, Juigalpa, Estelí, Cuapa. In Cuapa, I walked to the old Chapel where Bernardo is buried. Bernardo saw the light and saw Our Lady of Cuapa. At that time begged to Our Lady to help me to become a Nun.

In each Parish or Chapel, I have prayed for children at home or in our schools. I received from different priests and nuns support for my apostolate. For that reason, I am thankful.

In Managua I prayed at Saint Pío X Parish. Father Rodolfo Hurtado helped me in my Apostolate of The Teaching of Christ. In El Crucero I walked to Servants of the Divine Face. The Superior Mother received me. She was kind and welcoming.

Mother Josefa provided me with all I needed for my meditation. These nuns have a Chapel; and a school and they help the orphans. I prayed at one of the classrooms for the students. And I worshipped The Lord with novices at the Chapel. We prayed Lauds, Vespers and Completes and we sung to The Lord Jesus Christ. I walked to EL Rama and The Third Order of Saint Francis of Assisi received me. Brothers and Sisters gave me shelter, food and all I needed. We had lunch and we prayed together. They wanted me there forever. I pray at Saint Isidro for the Children.

In El Rama I walked to The Mother of Divine Shepperd Congregation and school. The nuns received me and gave me shelter and food. I prayed at the Congregation for Children, and I prayed at one of the schools: Our Lady of Fatima. I walked to Bluefield to Our Lady of the Rosary Cathedral and I read aloud

my testimony during Holy Mass with Father Bismarck of Saint Mathew Church.

I prayed to Saint Francis of Assisi for Children. I walked to Saint Pío X Seminar at Bluefield, and I shared my testimony to seminarist and devotees. I prayed at the Chapel of the seminar, and I begged The Lord for Children. I walked to Saint Joseph School, and I shared my testimony and I prayed for children. I walked to Mother of the Divine Shepperd School, and I prayed for Children at the school garden and I shared my testimony with Sister Mirna. I walked to Saint Mathew Church, and I meditated and prayed for Children. I walked to Saint Anthony of Padua Chapel, and I kissed the relic of Saint Anthony of Padua and I prayed for Children. I walked every day at Bahía, and I saw the boats and canoes depart to the islands and I prayed to see the Canticle of the Creatures of Saint Francis of Assisi and I prayed the Holy Rosary for Children. I listened the bells of Our Lady of The Rosary Cathedral, but the bells were not like the ones of The Assumption of Mary Cathedral in 2019, the bells of The Assumption of Mary Cathedral were all from God. I have never listened to those bells again, the bells of the Heart of David.

I walked to Our Lady of The Holy Rosary Cathedral at Estelí, and I saw Pope Benedict XVI on the marble, and I prayed to the Blessed Sacrament for Children.

On February 11th, 2019, I walked from Somoto to El Espino and Honduras. I began walking at 7:00 AM and I arrived at 4:05 PM to the frontier. I did penitence because I am a penitent apostle. During the walk I saw the sky, the mountains and the road and I worshipped and I gave thank you to The Lord. I prayed to Holy Mary for Children, and I suffered the wounds of Christ in my feet and I cried of joy.

I walked to Juigalpa to Saint Francis of Assisi Holy Church. Friar Roberto Fernandez received me and guided me. I met Friar Domingo Gatti, from the Monastery of San Damiano and we prayed the Holy Rosary together. The Holy Church of Juigalpa has a relic of Saint Francis of Assisi. Friar Domingo brought it from Italy in a boat. He travels from Europe to Colón-Panamá and from there to Juigalpa-Nicaragua long time ago.

The Holy Church of Juigalpa has Porziuncola, and I prayed for Children at Porziuncola. I shared my testimony with the friars of the Church, and I prayed the Holy Rosary for Children in one of the classrooms of Saint Francis of Assisi school of Friar Miguel Gonfia Lazzari, who passed away and began The Poor Church at Juigalpa.

In Juigalpa I pray with two little girls a mystery of The Holy Rosary. I prayed secretly, silently for them. I preached and prayed and I shared my testimony to my brothers and sisters of The Third Order of Juigalpa. I preached to the trees, and I walked and walked and walked praying for Children.

 

I walked to the Immaculate Conception Cathedral at Managua, and I prayed to the Blood of Christ Chapel for Children. In Leon, Nicaragua I slept at Sacred Heart of Jesus school in the chapel for several days, Father Guillermo helped me and I prayed for Children. I walked in León and I prayed in each house I could. I went to the oratory Santiago Miller of La Salle University and at Saint Francis of Assisi church and I prayed for Children. Each house gave me shelter, prayer and food. I remember the early mornings waiting for the Matins and my Spirit and Flesh wanted to pray: Hail Mary Full of Grace…Every day I prayed and I begged shelter and food and the fruit of my prayers was my first prayer to The Lord on the Year of 2019, which is:

 

The Song of the Pilgrim Apostle

(Prayer to beg charity)

 

Lord I am Apostle of The Teaching of Christ

I am a pilgrim in each house

and I beg for shelter and food

to glorify your creation.

In each house you forge me in virtue

In Sychar Sanctity

In Jerusalem Purification

In Bethany expiation

To repair the offenses against my Sacred Heart of Jesus

I am Jesus and I beg charity above all things.

Through Our Holy Virgin Mary

I beg you ___________________ .

                                    Petition                                Amen.

 

 I am Eunice Shade, Apostle of The Teaching of Christ and Walker of Assisi.

 

 

 



Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

El Texto Perdido. Portada y Contraportada.

Walker of Assissi: The Will of the Lord by Eunice Shade.