Walker of Assissi: The Will of the Lord by Eunice Shade.

 







I


I am Eunice Shade, Apostle of The Teaching of Christ. I write this in the most modest English, thinking in the Hispanic Immigrants who deal with the language. Many years were necessary to write this testimony. I thought that priests and nuns and religious people are human beings like everyone else. They make mistakes, and they offended people, these offended people moved me to tell them this: not all of them (priests and nuns) are arrogant or criminals.Another thing I regret is having believed in slandering, especially against members of my family. It is easy to believe that we are “the good ones”, and the rest is Evil.

I came from a family of modest people in Nicaragua. My father is Guillermo Alberto López Siero and my mother, Jairitza María Margarita Sánchez Martínez. But I was adopted for my Great Grand Mother Mercedes Campos de Martínez, the Grand Mother of my mother. And my uncle and aunt: Aldo Martínez Campos and Rosa María Fernández Caballero. I met my Great Grand Father, Papa Euclides, sadly he died when I was four years old. These are my childhood memories, my childhood memories come from my heart. I remember with love my uncles: José María and Blanca Nubia, who made sacrifices to give me love and education.

My Papito Euclides died in 1984. I lived with Papito Euclides and Mamita Mercedes and my uncle Aldo and Rosa María. When Papito Euclides died, Uncle Aldo become my father. He takes care of us, protects us and tells us to pray.

Then I remember the story of a Lady that I met in Los Horcones, near Cuapa, Nicaragua, and my own story, and the complaints of many people about priests, nuns and religious people. Also, I remember an old slander against my paternal family. My father is Guillermo Alberto López Siero, a very nice person, he had a beautiful sister, my aunt and good mother: María Antonieta López Siero, beloved by all of us for her purity of heart and her loving actions for God and Holy Mary. Many people envied her for her actions and her beauty. My family also has been envied for being relatives with the nobility of Sweden. This should not be a reason for envy, au contraire, we must celebrate it and be very thankful with God. God gave me one wonderful brother, Memo, and his 3 wonderful daughters: Ariana, Luciel and Ana Victoria. Also, God gave me five lovely sisters; seven with me, I am the oldest one of all of them. I am married  with Erick Moisés Aguirre Aragón, the best husband ever! I am in love with him and he loves me very much. I can tell that evil forces tried to destroy our love but thank you to God and Holy Mary, evil could not.

II


I am also very thankful for the help of The Missionaries of Charity of Saint Terese of Calcutta; they cure me from a disease. I am also proud of my maternal family because we come from India.

                                                                          

III

 

2019 fue un año de Oración, Magisterio y Escritura, que es Corazón de mi Apostolado. Rezo en inglés, español y latín. Les contaré parte de lo que hice en mi apostolado. He predicado la palabra de El Señor en distintas casas en León, Juigalpa, El Rama, Bluefield, Rivas, Chinandega, Corinto, Cuapa, El Crucero, entre otras.

En Cuapa caminé a la antigua capilla donde descansa San Bernardo. San Bernardo, para mí es Santo, vio la luz de Santa María en la antigua capilla. Caminé al santuario de la Aparición de Nuestra Señora de Cuapa y le rogué en aquella época el milagro de ser monja.

En cada Santa Iglesia rezo por los niños en nuestras escuelas. En Managua rezo en la Santa Iglesia y escuela primaria de San Pío X. Duermo en el aula por muchos días, casi 15, rezando cada noche por nuestros estudiantes. El Padre Rodolfo Hurtado me ayuda en mi Apostolado del Magisterio de Cristo. Él es diocesano dogmático y director de la Iglesia y escuela San Pío X. En El Crucero camino hacia las Siervas del Divino Rostro. La Madre Superiora me recibe y me da la bienvenida. Madre Josefa me da todo lo que necesito para mi meditación. Las Siervas del Divino Rostro tienen una capilla, una escuela, y ayudan a los huérfanos. Rezo en una de sus aulas por los niños y alabo al Señor con las novicias en la capilla. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

El Texto Perdido. Portada y Contraportada.

Alteraron mis libros y publicaciones...